Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Umbria Roma

If you've been wanting to add another bag to your collection, this is the best time to do so. Queues were seen forming outside of boutiques such as Coach and Gucci over the weekends. It's that time of the year where luxury brands are having their bi-annual sale. I have been eyeing the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Umbria Roma for some time. It was a pleasant surprise when I saw the camel color reduced by 30%. It is a good size bag with 3 compartments, all luxuriously lined with suede. I like the lock and key closure and the adjustable handles. But at $3780 after the discount, it's still considered expensive. Adding to the fact that it is not in my choice color, I walked out of the boutique without the bag.

Image: Internet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive