Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Shiny Goatskin Card Case

When I saw this Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Card Case on sale, I knew I had to get it. The gorgeous shade of brown together with the shiny goatskin is a refreshing change from all the usual matte leather stuffs I have from BV. If you look closely, there are actually two leathers of different textures interwovened together to create a mildly contrasting pattern. I've been wanting to get a Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Card Case to hold my Sony digicam for the longest time. And guess what. It fits perfectly. Now I have one more reason to carry my Sony Digicam everywhere with me.
At just about $300 after the discount, the price is really not bad at all.

Image: Bagdonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive