Saturday, November 7, 2009

Loewe Calle Bag



I am so in love with the Loewe Calle bag, especially this one in the arm of korean actress Choi Ji-woo. She looks so effortlessly stylish. I think she really brings out the beauty of the bag as intended by Stuart Vevers, the brainchild behind this it-bag. Slouchy and oversized, this to-die-for bag is crafted in sumptuous ostrich leather with a distinctive giant padlock, a Loewe signature. Available in nappa leather as well, it comes in bright colors such as fushia, orange, red and yellow.

But my excitement was somehow dented when I saw the same bag carried by Victoria Beckham. My immediate reaction- is she just done with grocery shopping? Yes, this bag was inspired by plastic bags you see at the supermarket checkout but that doesn't mean it should be carried like one. I think this bag should not be stuffed and carried like a top handle-bag, but as a hobo slung casually on the shoulders like Choi Ji-woo did. Nevertheless, I am still in love with the Loewe Calle bag and it is definitely on my wish list.
Prices start from $2690 for a nappa version.

Images: Loewe, Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive