Monday, November 23, 2009

Prada Resort Collection- Saffiano Fori Boston Bag

Judging by the comments I've heard so far about the Prada Fori line from the Resort Collection, it is going to be a flop. Personally, the colors and all their combinations-- bright orange with pink, pink with yellow, etc -- take some getting used-to. Though they have the traffic-stopping effect, it is so 'unPrada'.
I like the shape of this bag and the perforated calf leather, but the color combination is so wrong. We've been taught never to mix warm color with cool color, right? The white will go a lot better with colors such as black, grey or navy. And I think I am right when I saw a bigger version of this bag in Bagaholicboy and like it instantly. I am going to check it out when I visit Prada the next time. Looks like a good size for an overnighter.
The Prada Saffiano Fori Boston bag retails for $2360.

Image: Bagdonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive