Monday, November 23, 2009

Prada 2009 Holiday Keychain Collection

I was delighted to see the Prada 2009 Holiday Keychain Collection while shopping at ION Orchard yesterday. But disappointed at the same time as I was hoping to bring home a pink teddy bear this year which I had missed out last year. As you can see, no pink one this year. On hindsight, I think these teddies are more lavishly dressed up than the 2008 offerings. Thanks to the generous use of hardware and some adorned with sparkling swarovski crystals at the same time. This should more than make up for my initial disappointment. Anyway, I don't have a brown teddy bear yet and the color is so neutral it will match easily.
These are just sample pieces not for sale yet.
In stores soon $330 each.

Image: Bagdonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive