Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chloe Paddington

Of all the Chloe Paddingtons, the Paddington Pocket is my favorite. Besides the signature buttery-soft albeit the thick, heavy leather, I also like the good size. It is just right; not too big or small and it is proportionate to the gigantic lock. And as the name suggests, it comes with a pocket on the outside which is always a bonus for me. You can reach for essentials like keys, lip gloss, mints without rummaging furiously through your bag.
The Chloe Paddington Pocket remains one of my much loved bag despite feeling victimized each time I carry it due to its sheer weight. To minimize the weight, I've removed the signature lock from the bag. It's a pity as it adds a nice touch to the bag but well...unless I have 'vertebraes made of steel' as Bagsnob Tina puts it.
The Chloe Paddington Pocket retails for $2610.

Image: Bagdonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive