Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Miu Miu Taupe Qulited Shoulder Bag

I've added this gorgeous Miu Miu Taupe Quilted Shoulder Bag to my wish list. I've always had a soft spot for bags with chains combined with leather to give the user comfort while carrying the bag. Aesthetically, it also gives the bag a more balanced feel as opposed to one with a full chain like the Chanel 2.55.
I like everything about this bag--the perfect leather handles with chain links, turnlock closure and studs all in gorgeous gold-tone; the buttery-soft leather in the most neutral tone; its generous size with three compartments and I like how the the buckles at the sides appear to be holding the three compartments together; finally the price. At $2580, it is considered affordable or inexpensive.

Image: Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive