Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bag Charms

Much as I like to accessorize, I like to give my bag that special touch by adding a matching bag charm. Bag charms can make all the difference especially if you happen to like a bag that almost everyone is toting around. One of my all-time favorite bags, the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvass Speedy 35 , is one such example. I dress it up with the Mini Lin Bag Charm to stand out from the crowd.

The Prada Teddy Bear Keychain released in 2008 for the holiday season. Got wind that these Prada Teddy Keychain will be back again this year. I am so looking forward to a pink one.
The Lady Dior bag charm which houses a mirror, a blusher and lipstick. Seems like the next best thing to owning a Lady Dior (still on my wish list).

And finally, the Gucci LuLu (the Poodle) Bag Charm. Will definitely make a bag look like a million bucks. Unfortunately, I've yet to find a Gucci bag I like to go with it.
At all Gucci Stores $260.

Images: Bagdonna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive