Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Cosmetic Case



I think all bag-obsessed share a common trait. Our obsession extends to wallets, purses, pouches, bag charms and even key rings. For me, I never seem to get enough of them. I have wallets of different style such as long, zip-around, snap-closure type, etc. Then there are purses and pouches that are hardly used but acquired for the purpose of collecting them. In fact, I have a containerful of them (not branded ones, unfortunately) which I collected in my early years. Sometimes I suspect I am more obsessed with purses and pouches than with bags.
The Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Cosmetic Case is in my bag constantly. It is huge for what it is. So I don't use it as a cosmetic case. I use it to store hard-to-find items in a bag. In fact, it can double up as a clutch bag. It is also available in a smaller size.
I am loving everything about it. The shape, the size and the buttery-soft leather.
Priced at $540 for S and $670 for L.
Get it at all Bottega Veneta boutiques.

Image: Bagdonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive